News & Announcements: crewbux (special offer : 100% bonus)

crewbux (special offer : 100% bonus) , return 100% bonus to you
recd crewbux the 12th payout

Explanation

want to earn more income from PTC???Be my downline now , I will give you 60% of income which come from you for your bonus in each PTC site you joined. more in here.......

New recommand PTC

nerobux 2.99$ payout, buxout 5$ payout

Trusted Sites:(monitor long term and pay many times)

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

FAQ FOR RETURN BONUS

1. what is return bonus??
Simply, it is to be my downline,I will give you 60% of income which come from you for your bonus in each PTC site you joined.
example : you click 100 ads, 0.01/click. you can earn $1 in base. and if you are my downline , I would earn $1 too (100% ref click) , so I will send $0.6 to you for your bonus.
so finally , you can earn $1.6 when you cilck 100 ads.

2. why you need to get the bonus??
it is a way to earn up more money, and can group more people together to test the new PTC whether it will pay. And as the above example , when you click 100 ads, you can't get payment from PTC site since many PTC payout is over $5.But I will pay you once I get payment from them. so you can get payment earlier.

3. how can you get bonus???
you can get bonus once you hit 1$ , I will set the bonus to you by Paypal or AP.

4.what info you need to provide?
the content:
1,which PTC you joined.
2,what is your uername.
3,what is your Paypal or AP address.
send these 3 things to human_fung@hotmail.com

5.how can you count the bonus?
it is that : your clicks * Value/click * ref click rate * 60%
example :
you click 100 ads in crewbux ,your bonus: 100 * 0.01 * 50% * 60%= 0.3$
you click 100 ads in Croclix , your bonus: 100 * 0.01 * 100% * 60%= 0.6$

No comments: